Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM SIM on Amazon - $6.95

softech
Oracle
Oracle

PM SIM for $6.95

Sold by Public Mobile and Fulfilled by Amazon.  So, it's reliable and as fast as 2 days Free shipping if you have Prime

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-prepaid-postpaid-Activate-Allinone/dp/B06X9ZGDWG/ref=sr_1_1?m=AD2L5SKHP...

22 REPLIES 22

@softech 

Lol....try the search bar!

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

This is the best alternative provider in the North and is an approved MVNO.

https://www.icewireless.com/en/wireless/plans

Lol....if you only knew the history of this provider discussed here in the community!!🤣🤣🤣

@ShawnC13 

Good times....heh?!!😉

anyone dare to give a crash course for a rookie here?  ME..

@softech 

This is the best alternative provider in the North and is an approved MVNO.

https://www.icewireless.com/en/wireless/plans

Lol....if you only knew the history of this provider discussed here in the community!!🤣🤣🤣

@ShawnC13 

Good times....heh?!!😉

@softech 

At least 2.

@darlicious 

Just reading this.. https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/publications/reports/policymonitoring/2019/cmr10.htm

report from 2018.  % for the Top 3 (Bell/Telus/Roges)

In the North Bell has 86% market share while Telus 10% and other provider 4%

I wonder how many actual PM subscribers are in Yukon (and the other Territories)

@softech 

My thoughts exactly! It's ripe for the picking up there....only one competitor for pm business. But they are located in Whitehorse where half the population lives. The other 20,000 or so residents have a population density of about 0.07 per sq/km or they each have 20 sq/km of personal space available to them. Population growth hovers around 10% double the national average and with a high cost of living for the essentials people really need to save $$ on their cell phone bill!

@softech wrote:

@darlicious  maybe @CountyDownIeUk  is going to become our Yukon reseller there.. 🙂

Brrrrrrrr I like rain.  

@darlicious wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk 

Maybe you should look into this........😁

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/become-a-retailer

Yikes......I don’t think so. I won’t be buying any more. With 3 accounts and only 75% retention....these should be my supply for a couple of years. Now I have to concentrate on postage deals. 

@darlicious  maybe @CountyDownIeUk  is going to become our Yukon reseller there.. 🙂

@softech wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@softech wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I bought 25 a month or so ago from Amazon, seller Public Mobile, old graphics for $5 each. But $6.95 and home delivery.....beats driving or bussing to a store.  

$25?  that's a lot.  Usually if selling is Public Mobile, it won't be that expensive.  You sure "Sold by Public Mobile"?  sound like those 3rd party sellers

Lol......quantity 25, for $5 each, Sold By Public Mobile, Filled by Amazon. Were old graphics. 

I see. $5 each is good.  Sometime PM sells that price on Amazon.  No sure why they can do it cheaper with Amazon .  But PM does not sell there all the time, only on and off

Yes....that I where I bought them. 

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@softech wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I bought 25 a month or so ago from Amazon, seller Public Mobile, old graphics for $5 each. But $6.95 and home delivery.....beats driving or bussing to a store.  

$25?  that's a lot.  Usually if selling is Public Mobile, it won't be that expensive.  You sure "Sold by Public Mobile"?  sound like those 3rd party sellers

Lol......quantity 25, for $5 each, Sold By Public Mobile, Filled by Amazon. Were old graphics. 

I see. $5 each is good.  Sometime PM sells that price on Amazon.  No sure why they can do it cheaper with Amazon .  But PM does not sell there all the time, only on and off

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@softech wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

The power of positive thinking, eh?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

New graphics.

27D7D5FD-09BC-4F59-9327-88D34503B21C.jpeg

Old graphics. 

60C075F9-7FA3-4ABC-B204-83653D855FCD.jpeg

@softech wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@Yummy wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

You bought 25 SIMs??? Wow. I did not know it is so hot commodity.

What is 'old graphics'?

Colour and design scheme...new...old.  You have old. 

Just looked....$3.99 at CCS. 

E2EE7E60-E33F-4181-9F83-B659E6B4E4F7.jpeg

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

You bought 25 SIMs??? Wow. I did not know it is so hot commodity.

What is 'old graphics'?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.