cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLAN ENDED WITHOUT NOTICE? Weird usage

Leahcar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My subscription plan ended without any notice to me.  Why ?  I had to come in and pay for it.  I have it set to auto withdrawal. 

second issue:  VERY odd usage the last 24 hours. 

* data used while I was on wifi at home & sleeping in middle of night 

* early morning 5am outgoing calls with NO minutes attached.  I was asleep.   

Then I wake up not being able to use my phone. 

9 REPLIES 9

Leahcar

And that incoming text was SPAM so I reported and junked it (iPhone).  

Leahcar_1-1695236254886.jpeg

@Leahcar 

so, 9926 is an outgoing calls?

it is not a proper phone number nor a valid Canadian shortcode for text.  I wonder what it is to

Do you mind to post the screenshot?

Just the 4 digits? Did you make a manual payment yet? Are your services working now?

Leahcar

Hi there. 

that’s what it says 9926 where the phone number should be.  And yes, it shows it is a call. I have a screen shot of it.  

weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. And then I wake up today and my phone plan didn’t renew and it was DUE to renew today.   

@Leahcar 

if it is not a friend number, do you mind to tell us the exact phone number for that 9926 number?  and how long was it?  it is a call and not sms, right?

Leahcar

They were all aT 5AM and had the digits 9926 

no one else is in my home and I was asleep.  

@Leahcar wrote:

Thank you for your reply. 

I am on auto renewal that’s why I’m surprised. I’ve always been on it 🤷‍♀️ 

As for the log - I’ve never seen it show that.  But I’ll keep an eye out.  Thank you so much 

@Leahcar 

Unfortunately, autopay/preauthorized payments fails sometimes.  

As for phone numbers in the early morning, might be calls to your voicemail.  What were the last four digits of the phone number?

Leahcar

Thank you for your reply. 

I am on auto renewal that’s why I’m surprised. I’ve always been on it 🤷‍♀️ 

As for the log - I’ve never seen it show that.  But I’ll keep an eye out.  Thank you so much 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Leahcar 

For the cycle end day with PM is confusion,   PM has a 30 days cycle instead of monthly.  So, if your last renewal day was August 20, , it might show August 20 - September 19, but it just means it will stop working at Sept 19 00:00 and your need to pay BEFORE Sept 19 00:00.  If you are using Autopay to pay, then usually does not matter, but if you are paying manually, you really need to load fund on Sept 18 or before 

For usage history issue, PM does not update the data usage constantly.  In fact, it only updates it twice a day. 

So, any entry you see is just a total usage between that timestamp and the timestamp of the previous entry.  The early morning usage you see on the Usage log does not mean it was used in the morning but a total usage for the last 12 hours.

Also, for correct usage reading, always use Incognito mode to login My Account to avoid reading cached old info

Need Help? Let's chat.