cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged.

PeterBridges
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone else being charged double for your monthly bill. I was charged these mysterious top up charges then charged my monthly bill. WTH. Still trying to sort this out.....Watch. This is exactly why I will not go on auto pay. Happens often. Watch your charges people

5 REPLIES 5

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@PeterBridges  As well as reviewing your credit card for other unexpected charges, best open a trouble ticket to have the CSAs check what is happening. 

To obtain a ticket, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CSAs. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

All these attempts to assist are shot in the dark. Unless we know when, how much, what plan, what $ activities are involved this is all guessing game.

More details is needed.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It would seem to me that your card is compromised.

The other possibility is if you had troubles when you signed up. Maybe you created an account but it showed an error.

Or a household member is using your card on their account as well.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did that occurred on April 1st when PM had autopay issue?

Can you provide screenshot of transaction history? Usually autopay charges exactly what is due.

How much your credit card was charged?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It seems some people get double charged do to autopay failures and April 1st really caused a lot of headaches. With that said do you have the second charge in your available balance? If so you can leave it there for your next renewal and you won't have to charge your card again for 2 months essentially, if it isn't showing up a CSA should be able to fix that for you.

Also to avoid this going forward you can manually add the needed funds for next renewal a day before or so and that seems to avoid any potential for this happening again.

Need Help? Let's chat.