cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

erinmorgan016
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I’ve been doing my taxes for the 2021 year and it seems I’ve been overcharged with 13 payments instead of 12 over the year, with twice being in October. 

-Erin

8 REPLIES 8

HI @lindseyhiebert   please login to the My Account for the 3 lines (you should have different email to login each of the 3 lines), check if the extra charge is showing up as Available Fund, if it is, you can leave it there for next renewal.  Less to do

If you cannot find the overcharged amount, then open ticket with CS agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

lindseyhiebert
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged 4 times in June 2022, and I have only 3 phones with public mobile.  I would like to be reimbursed for one payment asap.

@Meow wrote:

What is the reason PM charges every 30 days and not on fixed date of the month every month?

In case of leap year, whoever signed up on 29 Feb could easily be shifted to 1st Mar.

Although I can't think of any customers would rather have plans be 30 days long, this would simply be a business decision.

What is the reason PM charges every 30 days and not on fixed date of the month every month?

In case of leap year, whoever signed up on 29 Feb could easily be shifted to 1st Mar.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@erinmorgan016 

I would guess the 1st & 31st?

If you may have changed plans mid-cycle, it may appear you've been charged 'extra' as you are not refunded for a partial/ unused cycle.

If you believe you are charged double, did you notice an amount in your available funds (which is like an account credit)?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Was your last payment in late December bc that would cover most of January as well

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Were those October payments the 1st and 31st? Plans are 30 days.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@erinmorgan016   PM's payments are every 30 days and not monthly, so sometimes you may see payments being made twice in a month with 31 days if your payment fell on the first day of that month.

Need Help? Let's chat.