cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over Payment

Peter57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my bill today on auto pay. I changed to a better plan and was charged $42.00 when I should have been charged only $2.00 on the GST???? How do I get my refund?

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Peter57  what plan did you change to ?  did you change to $40 plan and got charged $2 tax?

and did you make a plan change using Chnage plan now?   And did you change plan right after renewal?

if you just renewed, you then make a plan change using Change plan now, PM will charge you full price even it just renewed you couple hours ago.   If this is what really happened, submit ticket to CS agent and maybe they can help

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Pop_Eye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are you in Alberta? NWT or Nunavut?  It appears you expect to only pay 5% in taxes. And you are now on a $40 plan? But if you have a phone number from another province...you pay the taxes based on the province of where the number belongs too. Any ways check your transactions and your CC statement.  Transactions show and do NOT include taxes and your CC does show with taxes. 

Pop_Eye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Take a look at MY ACCOUNT, Transactions. 

If you are due a refund....leave it in your balance and it will be used first for your next cycle. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You are supposed to be charged whatever your new plan cost (minus rewards) if you did schedule plan change on next renewal.

If you did change plan now you will be charged full amount (no 'minus rewards').

Why do you expect to be charged only $2?

Need Help? Let's chat.