cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of data

Doublescoop2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t access the cellular network, I am out of data, but I have purchased 1 gig add on yesterday but it still shows zero. I have checked cellular settings and even up dated the I phone but can’t access cellular. Re checked data balance, still zero so I spent another 15.00 for another gig today but still the same scenario. I also can’t seem to contact any help. Help?

5 REPLIES 5

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Doublescoop2 

Have you tried restarting your phone yet?

You were probably looking at cached information before.  

You should really try logging into your account every time, using a browser in incognito or private mode first.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

plan.jpg

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you got your free holiday data and international minutes?   You could use them instead of buying more.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Doublescoop2   for checking the usage and make sure you get the latest correct info, please login My Account again using Incognito mode

Check if the add-on is there, check Payment History to confirm if it was purchase.  And check Available fund, if the money is sitting there, then you just loaded the fund and it wasn't used for the purchase of the add-on

for the actual using of the add-on , confirm on your phone that you didn't set any Mobile data limit . could be that blocking your usage of data

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Doublescoop2 

Before logging into the self-serve account, make sure to clear cache and cookies and open an incognito tab. The site has horrible issues with caching and this helps to provide an updated version of the page.

You may also see your available balance which might show the monies you paid toward the add-on there. Try rebooting your phone and if after all this your credit card was still charged and you do not have the add-on available, contact customer support.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.