cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order 221534, Ordered SIM card on September 28th and have not received.

MDubbleU
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Order 221534, Ordered SIM card on September 28th and have not received. it is has been more than 3-7 days. 

6 REPLIES 6

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Ah, makes sense. I'm in NL. 

@jor123 wrote:

It's odd that PM doesn't provide the tracking number for these shipments, as they have all been xpresspost for myself and others I've known and have tracking. With that being said it was normally around 2-3 days for me pre-pandemic. 

Public Mobile has not been shipping using a trackable service for many months now for many of the shipments. There's no other reason for this other than them to save money.  I believe that the closer you are to the Toronto area, the more likely Public Mobile will send your sim card as a letter. These days, 3 to 7 business days really isn't close when it comes to the longer end of expected delivery times.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It's odd that PM doesn't provide the tracking number for these shipments, as they have all been xpresspost for myself and others I've known and have tracking. With that being said it was normally around 2-3 days for me pre-pandemic. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

CP deliveries have been delayed on average two to three weeks due to the pandemic.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MDubbleU , the pandemic has played a bit of havoc on mail delivery.  It might take a little bit longer to receive your order.  Maybe wait a couple of more days before following up with the moderators.  

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Please contact moderators

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Watch out for the little envelope in top right area this is where they will respond, it may take up to 48 hours, typically it's about 2

Are you able to track your order?

Need Help? Let's chat.