cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options after 90 days of service inactivity

rakcomm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was stuck outside the country due to COVID regulations and unable to activate the service on time, it's a week past the 90 days of inactive service. I would like to activate my service now but I can't login to my account. I understand the rules about 90 days of inactivity, but I am OK with getting a new number, but can I still use the same SIM?

6 REPLIES 6

@wellis  FYI: apparently the original email address may be used when activating the new account.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

no 

you have to buy it a brand new SIM card .

I suggest you when you getting a NEW SIM card is better for you,

and go to any Retail store and buy it righ a way,

Where To Buy A SIM

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click here to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

Welcome *back* to Public Mobile 

Good Luck

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Sorry, no other option but to start fresh  😞

Get a new SIM, get a new account and get a new number  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rakcomm wrote:

Was stuck outside the country due to COVID regulations and unable to activate the service on time, it's a week past the 90 days of inactive service. I would like to activate my service now but I can't login to my account. I understand the rules about 90 days of inactivity, but I am OK with getting a new number, but can I still use the same SIM?

You need a new sim and start a new account now.

wellis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

To my knowledge, unfortunately, you can't use an old SIM card with a new PM account. That said, you are able to create a new account with a new number and SIM card. You will however need to sign up again as a new member.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

I'm so sorry but they always easy it's impossible.

That being said you could always try to talk to mods and see if they would be willing to reinstate your account.

You will need to send them message directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.