cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old public mobile rewards system

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

So my friend is on the old public rewards system and they'd like to join the community but they don't want to switch to the new rewards. If they sign up for the community will they automatically be switched to the new rewards system?

5 REPLIES 5

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Community account has NOTHING to do with actual PM service account. Anybody (and your cat and dog) can sign up with Community and post question or help other customers.

Your friend will NOT lose old rewards creating Community account and it even earn few $$$ if he starts helping other customers here!

They would need to sign up for the EverSafe account to do anything on either online or on their phone app. They don't need to sign up for the community itself like you have here...  however it never hurts in case they have questions or concerns.

Why?
I don't think so. You would eventually be asked to create a nickname. That's for the community. Like your Sansan. But I haven't signed up a new account in the new system so maybe I'm mistaken.

Thanks for the speedy response. Before they sign up for community is their a option to opt out to register for the community?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Sansan 

Absolutely not. The only way to change to the new rewards system is if they opt for it. Tell them not to even worry about it. I'm on the legacy rewards for life!!

Need Help? Let's chat.