cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old plans? Anyone have an old account they would transfer?

schinz13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Interest in anyone who has grandfather plan that is thinking of getting rid of please contact to take over thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Start the hunt yourself.  You may see posts here asking how to cancel account etc. 

You might want to carefully approach that person.  

You will need:

have access to that account with email address and password....or have both  changed beforehand 

the pin number

the phone number

the account number 

the exact name and address on the account, even if it is fake. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@schinz13 

If you find someone willing to transfer and need advice on how to do it safely and securely for both parties private message me as I did one earlier this year.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@schinz13 

I'd say the only way you might get this is if someone here posts on the Community that they either moving away from Canada or a relative/friend with an account has passed away.

This usually results in the person asking the Community how they close or cancel their account.

If you happen to see a thread started with this general line of discussion, you might be able to private message the OP (original poster) and ask them if they're interested in 'selling' the account to you.

As with all such transactions, buyer beware!!!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I guess you could get any plan that is under the old rewards if phone number isn't an issue and once you get it you can then change to any current plan you want without losing your reward structure. Good luck, I would be for this too the only issue that holds me back is the need for my current number

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @schinz13  Good things don't come often.  LoL

Yes, it might be hard to get, good long term account has a number tied with it and people usually will port the number away and account will be closed.  

I guess you will have to be patient and wait.  Good Luck and give us good news

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Account Auction!?

Are you particularly looking for a specific grandfathered plan?

OR, one just on the old rewards program?

Need Help? Let's chat.