cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number

Kiyanna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,

my phone number is not recognized in some websites, when I add it on the phone number section they say please write a correct phone number!! Is there any way that I can fix this other than changing my number?

8 REPLIES 8

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Kiyanna  If you're still stuck try adding the number as if it will be dialed long distance: i.e. +1 before your number. For example +18554782542

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Perhaps try going to the Support section of those websites (if available) and see what they say about your phone number issue @Kiyanna .

@Timer wrote:

@Kiyanna 

Check Eligibility

and tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

This is unrelated to the concerns of the customer.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

Edit Check Eligibility

and tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

@computergeek541 my mistake info.

@Kiyanna 

if you active new number sometime will be take 5 to 10 days to recognized in system.

@hTideGnow wrote:

still have quiet some trouble

Quite? 😬

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Kiyanna   Many sites have that issue?

and which area code is that.  I think BC area code 672 still have quiet some trouble

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kiyanna 

Do you have a phone number with a new area code? Until the website updates their list of new area codes there is not a lot you can do other than request that they do so.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Kiyanna hi what websights are you referring to? is it a new area code?are you talking about short codes?

Need Help? Let's chat.