cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubdle the used data

myhandyman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This morning before doing anything I checked my data usage then I downloaded 2.25 gb and rechecked my data usage and it it's more than 5GB used what is that about? Also was not streaming and only minor like 50mb uploading. I have this before here and did this on purpose to see.

Thanks Pierre

edired computergeek541:  inapprpriate language removed, self solution removed

5 REPLIES 5

Yes the site was poorly executed. It seems to have difficulty caching pages and info on them. Some have used the little spinner refresh icon lower down to see the updated numbers. Some have used incognito. Other browsers and devices too.

myhandyman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good to know you can't trust the web site because this was a test and I still have 4gb and 4 days at least I wont run out of data this month. Thanks for your reply 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@myhandyman 

If you logged in and were looking at the cached version of your data usage and did not refresh the page before you did your download this would explain why your current usage is showing 5gb. if you download your usage pages by only using the date filters do not use the usage type filter you will see your usage up to date as of midnight last night. Add that with the 2.25 GB you just said you used and see if you come up with the same number that your data counter is showing.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@myhandyman 

The data usage history is not instant reporting.  Usually Public mobile will report once or twice per day, the summary of the data usage during that time frame.  Wait about 12-24 hours for a more accurate data usage reporting.  

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@myhandyman 

it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design some customer has same issue.

call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN and check it out data usage.

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Need Help? Let's chat.