cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does changing my plan affect my rewards

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does changing my plan affect my rewards? 
I want to keep my current rewards and don’t want anything to do with the new rewards. 

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@TMS 

no. all your rewards will be in your account as is ... at least if you are a used this  promo code 2GBBONUS
or 12MONTHS2GB, those will be  losing when you change plan.

Tips: for change plan, use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode, To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the quick reply. 

saadh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No, it won't change your rewards. If you were a customer before January of this year, you'll continue to keep your discounts regardless of which plan you switch to.

The only way your rewards will change is if you choose to change. Otherwise, you'll be on the previous reward system.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@TMS hi no changing plans will not effect your rewards only if you had a promo when you signed up ex: 2 gigs extra for six months or something similar but rewards are account specific 

Need Help? Let's chat.