cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer failed and can't even open a ticket

sgobiraj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone number is not transferred but I can place outbound calls originating from the ported number. My incoming calls are going to my original provider. Everytime I go to chat it says open a ticket. However when I go to open a ticket it says encountered error system issue. This is terrible customer service. If you are going chat only you should at least make sure the ticketing system works. @CS_Agent 

5 REPLIES 5

tbag

I need that porting number. Same issue, didn't reply yes to text with bell.

@Tyhutch 

there is a quicker way to get this sorted out, call the Porting support team.  Will send you the phone number to your Community inbox

Tyhutch

Having the same issue. I'll keep you posted if I find a solution. Just sent a message to the agent. I agreee not great customer service

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@sgobiraj wrote:

My phone number is not transferred but I can place outbound calls originating from the ported number. My incoming calls are going to my original provider. Everytime I go to chat it says open a ticket. However when I go to open a ticket it says encountered error system issue. This is terrible customer service. If you are going chat only you should at least make sure the ticketing system works. @CS_Agent 

@sgobiraj Sounds like your port didn't complete. Did you answer yes to the text from your old provider to authorize the port? In any case I will send you the number to call in your private messages (It is not for public posting). Call them and they will help sort it out.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sgobiraj  Here’s how to submitt ticket with support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.