cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer and activation of sim

Seinan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I got my sim yesterday and I tried today to get it activated 

I ask my old number to be transferred but it hasn't been transferred so far.

I have been charged for this month now.

I have no service on the sim card yet.

I tried the change my number option in my account but it gives me error saying :

We were unable to transfer the phone number you entered. Try one of the following options:
-  Make sure you entered your number correctly.
-  Select a new number.
-  Contact the Public Mobile Community for further assistance.

just f.y.i  i am a koodo user and from nova scotia

4 REPLIES 4

@Seinan    Are you trying to change your SIM card or your phone number? 

Both can be done by logging into your account and selecting the Change SIM/Number option on the right hand side of page.  For the SIM change you'll also need to select either email or text for PM to verify the change.

Vicky0622
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After I call Staples where I got a sim card a few months ago,inquirying how could I change to another phone number, I was told to use this web, but it seemed that I won't be able to do it her either. So then tell me how can I cancel this account, It might be easier to get a brand new one somewhere else

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator with any complicated issue by clicking ?, bottom right, and following instructions.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Seinan 

Is your Koodo number prepaid or postpaid?  If prepaid, you will need moderator help.  

Koodo ports are usually fairly quick.  Within 1-2 hours since same company.  Does your Koodo sim card still work?  

If you have waited more than few hours, something went wrong.  You will need to contact moderator to help with activation/port

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to get moderator help.  Type: contact moderator and follow prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.