cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number port & Charges

Helm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have an account with Bell that has two numbers tied to it - Cell 1 (primary) and Cell 2 (secondary) - Cell 2 on this account requires a physical sim - whereas Cell 1 uses an Esim.

I've signed up both accounts to use Public Mobile - though have to wait to receive the physcial sim to activate Cell 2 prior to being able to activate Cell 1 (as Cell 1 is the primary with Bell it needs to approve the number transfer to Public Mobile). 

My hope is Public Mobile is able to attribute my main account with a referral credit for the second account, as well as delay any service charges until both my accounts are activated.

Would appreciate any advice on how to do this.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Helm 

It would be better to port Cell 2 first and once the PM account is created after porting then look up the Referral Code on the new account.

Then enter the Referral Code for Cell 1. 

But if you need a Referral Code for Cell 2 so you can get $10 credit off your second month bill. Just ask the Community for the members Referral Code since it is against rules to post the Referral Code.😉

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Order on Amazon for very fast SIM Card delivery. 

Public Mobile Prepaid SIM Prepaid Phone - (Universal/SmartPhones), Packaging May Vary https://a.co/d/f3GPiEh

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I don't think the source sim style matters. It's just a phone number. But the primary or secondary may matter for order of porting out.
If you've signed up already then you will have already paid.
But yes after the fact you can ask support to use your "primary" account's referral code on the "secondary" account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Helm  Your referral code should be entered upon activation . You can always then ask support to hopefully apply it for you afterwards if you made a mistake or missed it by accident 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.