cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number on bill not recognized

grandie1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I get numerous I going and outgoing calls on my usage page from xxxxxxxxxxxx. I do not know this number and have never actually been connected to it

7 REPLIES 7

@grandie1 wrote:

Sorry again, also I do NOT have voicemail activated.

Voicemail is activated on on Public Mobile account, whether or not process to personalize the recording have been completed or not.  As for the incoming call, this may very well be case of someone call your number in error.  As to why your phone didn't ring, this can happen due to network issues.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I would not worry too much. Some spam calls, when no one pickup, they hang up and won't leave you voicemail.  That's why it might be on your usage 

grandie1

Sorry again, also I do NOT have voicemail activated.

grandie1

Sorry should have said I going and outgoing, on my usage but I never made or received any of them

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you said outgoing calls but you said "from"   

if it is incoming calls, you have no control

googling this number found it here

https://phonenumbe.rs/403-680

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@grandie1 Most of the voicemail calls you receive should be showing up with the last 4 digits as 4001 up to 4007. I haven't seen the number you are asking about as a possible voicemail number. You can do a couple tests, ask someone to call you cell number but do not answer and after a few minutes see if that number is showing up again, or you can contact a CS_agent and ask them if this is a voicemail number that belongs to PM. You can contact a CS_agent by clicking on the orange circle in the bottom right corner and then type: Customer Support Agent

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @grandie1! It’s probably voicemail. If you get random calls right after someone calls you, it means you missed the call. It forwards the call if you don’t answer, and it counts as an outgoing call.

Need Help? Let's chat.