cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls or texts, can’t login to my account

FedupofPM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think my subscription hasn’t renewed, cant log in to my account because phone isn’t  receiving verification code.  So very frustrating.  Can’t contact anyone.  How can I talk or chat to a real person?

8 REPLIES 8

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@FedupofPM It sounds like you've been on PM at least a month since you're auto renewing the subscription.  In that case, when you get the 2FA from EverSafe, click resend and you should have an option to email the 2FA code if your account is suspended and you can't receive text.  This should get you access to the account, allow you to reactivate and pay for the account.

FedupofPM

Will do that, thanks 

FedupofPM

Thanks

FedupofPM

I can’t receive or make calls or texts, I think the monthly auto renew didn’t happen.  I can’t log into my account because the verification code does not arrive to the phone.   I have tried all the get help methods, and ended up here, as otherwise get stuck in a chat bot loop.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@FedupofPM - important question is (other than a verification code) do calling, texts, and data work?

What is the status of your account when you log into My Account or call 611? If ACTIVE, then are you recently activated with Public Mobile? Because verification codes can take about a week to find your new account and start working properly.

For your reference, you can use the “Get Help” section at the top of the screen above: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help, and in the “Start your Search here” box type 'customer support agent' to get two methods to Contact a Customer Support Agent (CSA) with Public Mobile.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@FedupofPM everything is done online.  There should be a direct link to CS representative on the community main page, but there isn't.   Did you try rebooting your device?

Hopefully you get a quick resolution.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@FedupofPM  

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.