cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not given the $1 off for year four loyalty reward

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I go about asking again why I am not getting $4 off per month for loyalty.  I asked this months ago and I was told it was being looked at but nothing has happened.  Can anyone guide me through the process. I know that $5 is the maximum which I should reach by the end of this year.

31 REPLIES 31

You're right, it wasn't where I thought it was. Apologies.
This is assuming doing all this on a non-mobile browser on the web site.
Log in, go to my rewards, go to visit my rewards, go to discover public points, scroll down to this:

dust2dust_0-1694995887684.png

The right side number is the number of months you've been here.
Scroll further down to this:

dust2dust_1-1694995914652.png

Anniversary Points Every Year shows the date you started those many months ago.

Do NOT click anything that says join.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes he is still active. I did reply. No I don’t have my welcome email. I don’t see a date for rewards. I am not used to the new system so I am having a hard time. I checked my Visa bill and I have payments from November 2018. I sent in a ticket. 

So I ask again, is your spouse still here and is the account active?
So I ask again, did you get the date from the rewards screen that I suggested finding? Or did you find the welcome email from here? (I keep everything but maybe many others don't)

hi @Anonymous 

The payment history on My Account goes back 1 full year, download all of them and confirm. If you see no  change loyalty rewards in this year, then for sure PM owes you money, submit them ticket 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been with PM since 2018 and I am still getting rewards in the form of credits not points.

hi @Anonymous and your monthly bill still shows loyalty reward but just $1 less than it should be? just want to confirm you are still on legacy reward 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the code for my spouse and I had been receiving the $1 a month til a few months ago.  I don't look at my credit card statements and the only charge on that old card is 2 monthly PM bills.  My bill was always $2 a month less than my spouse.  I lost one $1 a month for year 4 as I joined in 2018 and $1 per month for spouse's sign up. Our bills are the same now.  I have submitted a new ticket as I can't provide all the information they require to submit for referral/loyalty specifically.  Thanks to E1 who helped.  I will start my investigation to prove sign up date using old credit card statements.    

Payment history goes back a year. Follow all the nice green numbers throughout and see when anything might have stopped. Your referral reward is only for those accounts that sign up using your code (like your spouse). But they need to remain here and active. Did you get your annual date from the rewards page? Or your welcome email?

@Anonymous  The friend reward is only as good as long as they stay with PM or maybe their  account went  suspended 

Adding the code you were given was for one time $10 credit so unless that just to prove how long you have been with PM would that maybe matter .otherwise I would think they should be able to see how many auto pay rewards you have had over the years to determine your length of time with PM 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will have to be vague about my issue as I have to fill out a whole screen of information I don't have. Like the code of the person 5 years ago that gave me their code.  Why would PM not have this information if they gave me the $1 a month for 4 years.  They quit a few months ago.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I sign into Community?  When I entered my old name Mimi33 it said it was taken?  I haven't used community for about 10 months but things have changed regarding the website.  I had to create a new user so no I have no access to my original request for completing 4 years of loyalty.  They said it would show in the next few months which it hasn't

@Anonymous  When talking to support tell them you had to make a new community ID seems ever safe had issues linking it to your old community ID . But work with support and they can restore your old community ID for you 

@Chalupa_Batman- Savvy or not, the problem is that there's no going back. Just say no to the join button.

To be clear thou didn’t say NOT just that I wouldn’t 

Don't blame you. But I've been to that page multiple times and am computer savvy to know NOT to sign up for the new PP system.  Sadly some are not so savvy as us. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I will do that.  It's so frustrating with this new system.  I can't get into the community using my old user name.  Had to create a new one so my old stuff is not accessible.  I can sign into my account but the community page asks for user name then says "already exists" but I can't find where to log in to community from this screen

Oh I know. It's just that Mr. Handy said NOT to go in that area incase she accidently signed up for the new point system. LOL. Just proving my point.

@Chalupa_Batman  I don’t even play around in the reward portal . Not worth the risk for me I have too much reward to risk .on a points account sure no fear 

@Chalupa_Batman- It's perfectly safe to click on Discover. Just never anything saying join.

Hi @Anonymous 

Thanks for sharing this. If you already have sent a PM to a CS Agent, go back to the envelope to go into your mail. Then go to your SENT folder and find a previous conversation. Then reply asking for a follow up and escalation. 

Members here will suggest writing a new message to a CS Agent. However I'd suggest doing it my way so the message chain is included in the conversation so the CS Agent can read it all.

Hey @Handy1 

I didn't say CLICK on Discover Public Points!!!! I said to scroll down. 

KennethJAdams_0-1694971933239.png

Geesh.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It takes a couple more clicks to "accidentally" join points. Just don't click anything that says join.
The future payment screen provided shows numbers x 3 for a 90 day plan. You would see numbers x 1 for likely having a 30 day plan.

Adding - click on that show details under loyalty to get your annual date (without year). Or find your welcome email.
Did your spouse leave Public Mobile? Is their account currently suspended?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Next plan cycle starts October 10, 2023
Total Savings
$5.00
Mimi333_0-1694971532210.png

Pre-Authorized Payments
$2.00

Show details

Mimi333_1-1694971532211.png

Loyalty Pays
$3.00

Show details

Mimi333_2-1694971532212.png

Refer-a-Friend
$0.00

Show details

Mimi333_3-1694971532212.png

Helping Others

I can't upload the pic of the screen as it says it's too large a file?  Not seen that before.  I cut and pasted.  It shows $2 for auto and $3 for loyalty.  That's it.  My spouse has the same credits and he joined a year after me.  I used to get $3 off last year.  I can go to my Visa statements to prove it.  Nothing at all for referrals.  That is also wrong.  Neither of us gave even a thought to joining the new system.  I can't get into the community anymore with by old user name.  When I enter it, it says it's already taken?  I have a new used name now.  If I could access the old user name I have issues that happened way back that also can prove how long I have been a member of PM

@Anonymous  And if you’re still on old rewards I wouldn’t go into the rewards portal at all incase you accidentally switch to points unknowingly it’s happened here before and no going back if you do . Instead just look at your payments section like in my screen shot to be safe 

@Anonymous  Yes you should get $1 for each person you refer I have been with PM since 2018 and still only get $4 for loyalty this should change before year ends thou 

Handy1_0-1694971029733.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Anonymous 

If you log into your account, click on the My Rewards icon on the left side. Then the next page click on this.

KennethJAdams_0-1694970909295.png

Then scroll down. Take a screenshot of this page like this so we can see what the issue is.

KennethJAdams_1-1694970963564.png

Payment history images would be very helpful for us to see what you see. Also, go into your rewards page and click on discover points (do NOT click on join) and scroll to the loyalty part. You'll see your annual date (unfortunately, not year). You can also see a total of your rewards that you've ever received here and kind of back calculate when you started. Or also if you kept your welcome email from here from when you signed up then that would also tell you your exact start date.

Loyalty from 0 - 1 year = $0
1 year to 2 years = $1
2 years - 3 years = $2
etc up to $5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just looked again, and yes, sorry  I get $2 for auto pay and $3 for (4.8 years) and I no longer get anything for referrals.  I used a friends code when I signed up almost 5 years ago and I used my code when I set up my spouse's account a year after mine.  I know the person who's code I used may have changed plans with PM but I thought I also received $1 a month for referring my spouse? Plus, when I read how the loyalty works I should be getting $4.00 a month.  UNLESS:  The total discounts cannot exceed $5 a month regardless of getting up to $5 off for 5 full years of loyalty?

@Anonymous  you should get $2 for auto pay and if your only getting $3 for loyalty it means you been with PM 4 years now takes 6 years to get $5 for loyalty 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't switch to new system.  I get $1 off for referral and $1 for using Visa and $3 for years being with PM.  It will be 5 years either December or January.

Need Help? Let's chat.