cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting phone calls/texts

ericabearisto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched my phone plan from Freedom Mobile to Public Mobile a few weeks ago. Since then, I've had people telling me they are trying to reach me via text/phone call and I haven't received any of them. I've made sure my phone isn't on do not disturb and have checked all my settings, so that isn't the problem. I called my phone from another phone number and it went to my old voicemail at Freedom Mobile. I saw another post similar to my issue, and I am thinking that my Freedom Account didn't get cancelled when I switched over (even though I had said yes to cancelling), and that my calls/texts are going to my old account. How do I fix this? 

Erica

32 REPLIES 32

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You may want to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.