cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting my rewards

Qman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I recently noticed that I'm now getting charged the full 15 dollars per month for my phone plan rather than the 12 I was paying before (it says I have $2 off for autopay and $1 off for loyalty). I'm curious as to why I'm being charged the full 15 again instead of getting the discount I was getting before.

8 REPLIES 8

@darlicious wrote:

It was blamed on an isolated glitch in my account.

Something strange is happening with your accounts(s) 😋

CSA do not want to reply to you; points get missing; rewards do not get credited... I would lock all windows and doors after dusk just in case if I were you. And use a lot of garlic around house...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Qman 

You will lose the $1/month if your referral member decides to leave PM. You can check while you are in your Self Serve account and click on Access Rewards>Refer-a-Friend. It will show the last 4 digit of your referral phone number. 

The $2/month discount on AutoPay so contact a CS_Agent.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Qman 

Two possible reasons. As mentioned using lost/stolen causes a glitch that your rewards do not automatically apply upon renewal. You must contact customer support to have them applied manually.

Or....another possible glitch that I had recently was only half of my rewards were applied even though I had actually expected none of them to apply since I had used the lost/stolen feature in the previous month. It was blamed on an isolated glitch in my account.

Either way contact customer support and ask for the rewards to be applied manually.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Qman  login using your account username & password at the My Rewards site to see what's happened: https://publicmobile.ca/myrewards

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Qman : From your posting history, did you possibly use the lost/stolen function? If so then this is a bug with the system that the CSA's would need to fix.

Then you should reach out to the CSA's @Qman 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Qman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have not subscribed to the new Public Points program.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Qman 

Did you subscribe to the new public mobile points program?

If so, your rewards have been migrated to points instead of dollars.

Need Help? Let's chat.