cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Accepting my Visa

Carleys5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am hoping you can help - I have spent a majority of the day trying to become a customer. However when i get to the payment method and enter my Visa number it will not go through. I have copy and pasted my address from my statment and typed it. (Its a house so there is no appartment number) I have tried leaving out the space in the postal code as well as the last letter, chrome, safari and incognito. I have had no luck - Are there any further suggestions to try

16 REPLIES 16

@Carleys5 wrote:

I tried typing it the first 50 times, I have literally been at this all day in as many different ways as i can think of 😕 

If you tried to have your credit card charged 50 times, the first thing I would suggest to do stop immediately and contact your bank/card issuer.  That could lock your credit card account for suspcicious/possible fraudulent activity.  When someone tries to make a payment that may times, the card issuer often thinks that someone is trying to guess the card details or see what they could get away with.  If that happened, the card wouldn't work even if the details were corrected.

@Carleys5 wrote:

I have given in and used a voucher to activate. I have asked the moderators too add my visa - I will update if they are successful! 

@Carleys5  Ask the moderators what they did to make it work? Did you use ALL CAPS?

Carleys5

I have given in and used a voucher to activate. I have asked the moderators too add my visa - I will update if they are successful! 

Carleys5

No special characters or spaces and no space for postal code

@Carleys5 wrote:

I tried typing it the first 50 times, I have literally been at this all day in as many different ways as i can think of 😕 

@Carleys5  The PM system cannot process special characters or spaces. If your address has a unit number or suite number leave it out. Also no spaces when entering your postal code.

Try clearing your cache files and using incognito mode and a different web browser.

Enter card info carefully...leave out apt # if you have one. Make sure postal code is like XXXXXX and not like XXX XXX.

Carleys5

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Carleys5  sometimes copy and paste adds a space at the end of a word without you knowing, I would type it in

Carleys5

Everything matches I am copy and pasting from the statement currently and its a Canadian Visa with a Canadian Address.

@Carleys5 

Also, make sure the name exactly matches the credit card information including any middle name or initials.

I assume that the credit card is a North American card since foreign credit cards will not work with PM.  

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Carleys5  one more thing you can try is go to recharge.Com I think it is and buy a voucher with your card and then activate your account with the voucher and then the moderators will be able to add your card to your new account 

Carleys5

Nothing yet - I dont have an account yet tho as to activate I need to add a payment method and It wont accept my visa or visa debit 😕 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Carleys5 did you hear back from the moderators?   Usually they can add a card to an account 

Carleys5

I have reached out to the moderators as well 🙂 

I really dont want to use a voucher so I am hoping to find a way for my visa to work. I have tried both my visa and visa debit cards. No luck... seems to be a common issue though. 

@Carleys5 

It does not directly solve your problem since you might need moderator help, which takes 1-2 days to respond.  

But, you could buy a payment voucher either in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies) and use payment voucher to pay for new activation.  

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Carleys5 after so many tries sometimes the account locks out the card.  Do you have another card to try?  You could message the moderator_team and ask them to help 

Need Help? Let's chat.