cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No voicemail

smerry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I just switched my plan to the $40/15gb and now I'm having trouble with my voicemail. When I receive a phone call it states that my mailbox is full.  However, when I check my messages, it is empty. 

2 REPLIES 2

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@smerry wrote:

Hi,

I just switched my plan to the $40/15gb and now I'm having trouble with my voicemail. When I receive a phone call it states that my mailbox is full.  However, when I check my messages, it is empty. 

Hmm, sounds a lot like the issue mentioned in another post in the last few minutes - check out responses here as well: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voicemail-states-it-is-full-but-in-fact-i...

Did you port in your number to Public Mobile recently?

First try resetting your conditional forwarding by dialing ##004#

Also inquire which carrier the callers are calling from. Test calling from various carriers, including a free TextNow app account if you don't have access to other lines.  I wonder if your callers are with your previous carrier, and they are still routing your calls to your previous providers voicemail service...

diamondjoeg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It must have been an issue on their end.  I was talking with CSupport and I heard nothing back from them for last two hours, however it just started working again.

Need Help? Let's chat.