cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change not showing in portal

xoy74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switched to the $40/15GB plan a few days ago. I set the plan to change on the renewal date, which was Nov 7. I was charged the new rate, but the portal still shows the old plan. It's been 4 days already.

Anybody has the same issue ? Should I contact the mods ?

4 REPLIES 4

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@xoy74  I read that clearing the cache has already solved your issue, but I just wanted to add that next time if you see out of date information you can try just clicking on the little circle-arrow in the bottom right corner of the widgets/sections in the My Account portal, which should update that particular section. Should be a quicker/simpler solution:

new-selfserve-refresh.png

xoy74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks ! Showing up correctly after clearing the cache.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@xoy74 

Try logging on after clearing browser cache and cookies, and also use an incognito tab.

Also, when logged in, tap the little refresher icons located on the self-serve landing page.  You may be seeing a cached version of the page.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@xoy74   No worry.  The new My Account site has quiet some cache issue.  What you are seeing could be outdated, cached info

So, login My Account again using Incognito mode, you can then see the correct info and you should see the new plan there

Always use Incognito mode to check My Account for now, until the cache issue is resolved.

Need Help? Let's chat.