cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail stating it's full

diamondjoeg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey All,

Today I was told that my voicemail was full.  I checked and I have no messages in there.  Tried voicemail again and says it's full.  I did just change my plan to the new $40.00 for 15GB at 4g speed.  But I thought voicemail is with all plans.  I can reach my voicemail to see if I have any messages.  Others that changed their plan have the same issue.  And a few that have not changed their plan still have voicemail working.

Thanks for any ideas

7 REPLIES 7

diamondjoeg

After speaking with Customer Service and trying a few things (resetting network, they stated they rebooted?? voicemail on their end) things weren't working.  Two hours later they started working again without any further communication.

diamondjoeg

Thanks Dust for the response.  So when I dial the 778 number I can leave a message when I enter my cell number account and hear my greeting.  I can then dial this number back go in to my account and hear the message i just left.  My voicemail long '1' number is 647-580-4001.  When I enter this way there is no message.  This 647 number is what I've had for 3 years.  I'll see if I can move everything over to the 778 number since that appears to be working.

diamondjoeg

When I call from a different phone and let go to voicemail.  I can't leave a message stating it's full.  When I call and hit the "*" and password it say's no messages.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Try dialing 1-778-580-4001 from the phone and see what it says for voicemail. I don't recall reading others having this problem. I would then be looking at your call forwarding settings as that is how voicemail works. Then finally whatever number your long press 1 is set to.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@diamondjoeg 

Are you long pressing (1) to access your voicemail? Try calling your number from another phone or a voip app. When it connects press "*" and enter your voicemail pin #. Do you get the same message?

diamondjoeg

Thanks for the suggestion Darlicious.  The voicemail full is still happening after reboot. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@diamondjoeg 

Try rebooting  your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.