cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Shmmer1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It’s been 3 days since I bought my public mobile plan and no call or text is working 

8 REPLIES 8

@Shmmer1  Check sim manager in phone settings ensure PM is enabled /primary is on and reboot the phone see if that helps 

@Shmmer1   Did you contact customer service at the link given earlier by @hTideGnow ?

Shmmer1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just swritched from pre paid Telus to public mobile paid for the plan downloaded the app and got the e sim my phone shows public and Telus at the top of the screen I have no phone number or texting 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Shmmer1 

Could we get more details so we can help further?

Port your number or picked a new number?

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shmmer1   What steps have you done to activate the SIM?  Make sure SIM serial is added to your account and could try to restart your phone if you haven't done so.  Does your phone show connected to the PM network?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Shmmer1   Are you using a Public Mobile physical sim card or an esim?  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Shmmer1 

it is not a porting issue if you don't have any service at all.  I believe your phone showing SOS or sim card not provisioned

It is a sim card and account setup problem.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here and ask them to refresh your account
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shmmer1  Did you try to activate on the APP not website ?? All activations need the app . Were you trying to port number over ?? 

Need Help? Let's chat.