cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service but paid bill

31-natasha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is saying that I have no service even though I have paid my bill and the only way I can get a hold of people is if they have An iPhone and they can send me iMessages but they can’t call me only text but people with androids can’t get a hold of me at all.

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@31-natasha 

Try rebooting your phone by hold down the power button and power off then power back on your phone.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@31-natasha 

How did you pay? Autopay or manual top up? Card or Voucher or Other? Thru self serve or 611? Is your account showing Active or Suspeneded? Check your transaction history for your payment....Do you see your 30 DAY PLAN/$10 and your 100 MIN/$5 or your 1GB+DATA AT 3G/4G SPEED/$15+ plan charges on your account with a corresponding date of December 15th, 16th or so? Do you see your plan amount in your available funds? If you cannot force the system to take your plan payment by making a $1+ manual payment you will have to get customer support to force payment thru.....I had this problem the other day. 

Check your plan payment and downloaded invoice for the $0.00 amount paid....the tell tale sign of this issue.

Screenshot_20221211_035029_Drive~2.jpgScreenshot_20221211_035054_Chrome~2.jpg

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@31-natasha 

Log into self service and see if your Account status is Active? Have you tried rebooting, resetting network settings, reinstalling SIM card?

Are you on autopay? What does payment history say?

Need Help? Let's chat.