cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No public mobile user

Natasharay1993
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not user of public mobile but you deducted money from my master card on feb14, 2023 of 40.25 dollars.You send me email on my email Id too of upgraded customer plan . How is this possible? How can talk to customer support team what is my ten digit phone number you have on your file for putting bills under my name and identity.

7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Natasharay1993 

Hmmm, if you are not a PM member. Why would you need the email ID and telephone number?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Natasharay1993   it sounds like someone is using your info.  You checked your family?  Maybe your family member setup an account using your info?

If you are certain no one should be using your email and cc, please message CS agent here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Natasharay1993 - have you ever been a Public Mobile customer before, and thought your account was cancelled for some reason?

Only porting your number to another provider, or being in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days closes your account here. 

Or, if there has never been, at any point, that you (or someone) gave your card to be used to pay for an account, then I may be concerned your card is comprised somehow.

I'd suggest:

1-Let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know about this as well, submit a ticket here – to be connected to the Fraud Management Customer Support Agent (CSA) team who will be able to restore your original SIM card. 

2-Also recommended to contact your financial institutions to ensure your banking and credit card accounts have not been accessed and checking your social media accounts for any suspicious activity. Make sure you change your passwords to these accounts immediately. 

3-You may also want to report the fraud to your local police and the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501, as well as contact the two national credit bureaus to request a copy of your credit reports and place a fraud warning on your file (Equifax Canada Toll free:1-800-465-7166 and TransUnion Canada Toll free: 1-877-525-3823).

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It looks like $35 Plan + 15% tax.

Does anybody in your family uses PM without letting you know?

If not then somebody got a hold on your credit card. Talk to your bank to do chargeback but if you Ever decide to be PM customer that chargeback will be big drawback to you.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a public forum.  We are all customers here to help others.  You will need to reach out to a customer service rep to get help with any account issues.  Good luck.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If no other family or friends have use of your credit card then sounds like fraud to me. Call the bank and have them cancel the card and chargeback ONLY the invalid charges and have them send you a new one.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Natasharay1993  Here’s how 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.