cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No esim and acount not fully activated

KineCisse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I opened an account paid for my subscription and downloaded the esim and it did not work.

I then deleted it but can't use the same QR code to download it again.

I don't know what to do

7 REPLIES 7

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@KineCisse okay, it looks like that's for granting full access to your account but I was hoping the "Resend code" would still give you the choice to send a different way. If you cannot you will likely need to open a ticket:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
(and then type: Customer Support Agent)

Or, if you are having trouble with the Chatbot try sending a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
(note: you will need to be logged into your Community account for this link to work)

KineCisse

I am not talking about the security code. 
This is another code after the security code. 
Please look again

eddieO

@KineCisse, at the very bottom of your screenshot where you see the 6 empty squares there's a spot that says: Resend code, does that give you the option to choose email?

IMG_6275.png

KineCisse

@eddieONo there is not PM1.PNGPM2.PNG

eddieO

@KineCisse there should be an option that says "Did not get code" select that and you should be able to choose to resend the code but with other options, choose to receive it by email

KineCisse

I can not access to it because it ask to confirm my identity with the code they sent to my number.

The new number of the esim I can not activate

eddieO

@KineCisse try "buying" another eSIM through the PM app, it will show that it's $5 but since you already had one when you go to process the purchase it should not charge you for it. Then you should get a new email with a QR code to use. If this does not work you will probably need to contact a CS_agent by clicking on the small orange round circle in the bottom right corner and type: Customer Support Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.