cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No balance due but account suspended

Kaitlin1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an amount owing of $0.00, and a $10 credit, but my services are suspended and won't reactivate. Anyone dealt with this?

3 REPLIES 3

Kaitlin1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't call, text, or browse. I'll try this thanks

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kaitlin1234 

How much is your plan amount? How much is in your available funds? Pay the difference between the two by choosing "other" amount. If your available funds equal or exceed your plan amount then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan will automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot if necessary.

If you have already added enough funds then double check your transaction history for your 30 DAY PLAN.....$10 charge and your 100 MINUTES.....$5 charge or your 1GB(+) DATA AT 3G SPEED.....$15+ charge with today's date. If you see those debits then your overview page just needs a couple of hours to update and change the account status to active but your services should be already working and it is just a glitch with the overview page updating slow.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kaitlin1234 : Can you actually call and text and browse? If not then go in to make a payment and use the Other option in the payment type box to get your balance up to your plan cost. Don't use the amount due option.

Need Help? Let's chat.