cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No activation after voucher payment.

Bnormh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The upgrades messed things up.

My plan is $40 per month, when I log into my account it shows there is $43 dollars in there, but it still will not activate.

• Is there someway to get it activated?
5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bnormh .

If your account is currently going thru renewal and you have service then you cannot force the system to take your payment. Your data counter should show that it has reset for your new 30 day cycle. Do you have the $2 autopay reward and $1 loyalty reward? If so they were applied after midnight eastern to bring your balance up to $43 from $40 and with enough funds in your account your plan amount will be debited from your account balance sometime in the next 4 hours or so....and reflected in your payment history.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bnormh so, you have scheduled a plan upgrade ?  Is the plan supposed to renewed today (Saturday August 13)?  If that is the case , check if you currently still have service , like if voice is working, etc.   if it is renewing today, the account could have been showing suspended, the Available Fund could have enough fund, but your account actually is not really suspended, just that PM taking time to renew your account.  The renewal could take until 8am or 9am EST .  So, the important thing is do you have some service now like voice

If you have service still, please wait till later in the morning, login via Incognito mode and try again

If you do not have service later in the day or if your renewal date was in fact yesterday or before, then open ticket with PM Support: 

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Activations and payments sometimes take a short time (usually minutes, rarely hours) to get processed. Even when your webpage instantly shows success.

Quit banging against Self-Serve, let it do things at its own (frustratingly glacial) pace, if you keep pushing requests and interruptions at it then you'll make things take longer and increase the chances of getting locked out or breaking something behind the scenes. It typically sorts itself out after a little while.

Clear browser cache, clear browser cookies, disable scriptblockers/adblockers/ghostery (if needed), disable VPN (if needed) between Self-Serve sessions if you're having trouble with it. Many people advise trying Incognito mode, I don't because it's usually unnecessary and can (rarely) fix problems but also can (rarely) cause problems instead.

Just wait it out and restart your phone every hour or so. If it's not working within half a day then it'll probably stay not working until you can get a CSA to sort it out.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bnormh 

Once you on your account on your PC, just refresh (on the top left) your browser.

Now reboot your phone after you have upgraded.

Hold down the power button then power off. Wait a couple of minutes then power the phone back on. 
This should take care to activate your phone.

If all fails, contact a CS_Agent by private messaging. There could be a glitch.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Bnormh 

close all browser and use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

go to your account do you see that amount at Available Fund then ok, go pay your service plan manually,

or call *611 and pay and see the  photo

and after pay do rebooting device.

Need Help? Let's chat.