I’m not getting any service

7 REPLIES 7

Inappropriate title removed from replies

Nounofchoice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

CS_Agent was able to fix my issue. If you haven’t already, send them a PM

@Mark79   if both phones have problem, very likely it is a local network issue

data and text work?

I would try in different area to confirm if it is network outage.  But at the same time, open ticket with support as well

@Nounofchoice @Mark79  if you have an new phone, try to enable VoLTE and see if it helps the voice

if it does not, next to test is to change the Preferred network or network mode to 3G only (WCDMA) and see if the phone connects.  if not, then it is a local 3G network issue

Nounofchoice

I swapped plans last night and can’t make outgoing calls now. Text and data work. I got error 7B1 - Phone not activated on the network.

PM’d customer service this morning. Waiting for a response.

Not sure if your issue is similar, but I am in the GTA and also have issues with service.

Mark79

I have tried these things…… my wife’s also isn’t working, we are in Ontario…… are you guys experiencing issues here?

@Mark79 or if you are in some AB and BC area, it could be an regional power outages caused the network outage issue

https://www.telus.com/en/ab/outages

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mark79   maybe the renewal wasn't completed?

Please login to My Account and confirm the account status first.  Or call *611 and check status that way

If account is suspended, make a manual payment to resume the service on My Account or on *611 (4 digits PIN required)

If account is already active, try to reboot the phone or reseat the sim card, or test the sim in another phone.  Also, test the sim in another area in case it is just a local network outage

Need Help? Let's chat.