cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data

Szetot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data has not been working for the last 2 days now. I am nowhere close to using up my limit. I've restarted my phone and it's still not working

8 REPLIES 8

Is this about roaming? Are you in the states? You mention days.

@Szetot try to change the Preferred network mode to 3G frisy and see if it works

Also, you tried you phone in different area?

do you have another phone to test the sim card?

Szetot

Tried everything that you recommended aside from reduction to 3g. I've only used 2.5G out of 15 so not sure why it's still not working

Szetot

I made this adjustment and it's still not working. Still have lots of days remaining 

Szetot

Tried it and I still see the same info. Lots of data remaining 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Szetot 

try this on the laptop...

refresh.jpg

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Szetot , check the data limit settings on your phone to make sure the limits have not been exceeded.  Public Mobile operates on a 30 day cycle while the phone typically monitors cycles on a monthly basis.  Sometimes that can cause problems if a usage limit is set.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Szetot   

The My Account site has some problem with cache.  You could be still seeing old cached usage and not updated one.  

so, please login My Accoung using Incognito mode and check the usage again to confirm

If you really have enough data left, check if you have enable data limit on your phone and disable it

Also, you might want to try changing your network type to 3G only 

Need Help? Let's chat.