cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New targeted offer for some current clients!

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Just received this new offer by text, I have until April 29th to accept it (by replying "*****" to the text?) if I want it... Anybody else got it?

$35/month for unlimited talk+text, and 2.5+0.5 autopay = 3gb data.

Seems like a legit text, as it knows my renewal date, and I already received a text from PM from that number last July...

148 REPLIES 148

@minelsonbc wrote:

I replied to the text offer message with YES35 before the cutoff deadline and have still not received the update to my plan. My plan was renewed on May 13th and still no update. Why is this?

You'll need to submit a ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat .

minelsonbc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I replied to the text offer message with YES35 before the cutoff deadline and have still not received the update to my plan. My plan was renewed on May 13th and still no update. Why is this?

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@carlgaunce61 

Do what @Naepalm suggested 

carlgaunce61

I replied YES35, got a confirmation text back and my account was supposed be updated on May5. It is now may 14 and my account still shows me on the 25$ plan with 1GIG data and 25$ due on june5. How do I get the change implemented?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kerribrown wrote:

hellomim

wonderong why my phone is suspended I’m trying to add money to the account but it saying it’s has the absolve fund but won’t top up 

No need to post in multiple threads.

Try a manual payment then. But check my reply to your other post.

Kerribrown

hellomim

wonderong why my phone is suspended I’m trying to add money to the account but it saying it’s has the absolve fund but won’t top up 

@AE_Collector 

Proficient.....that might be pushing it. Familiar might be a better description!

@darlicious 

It did cross my mind that you were really getting proficient with the computer!

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  Hahaha....i couldn't resist plus I was showing off my new found knowledge of what the squiggly line icon does....baby steps on my computer skills. I know we've all been waiting over 3 months for a promotion and hopefully your possible referrals entered their email to take advantage of this offer. Very ingenious of pm to have a flash sales and give customers the opportunity to order a sim card online and recieve it with time to activate it before the promotion expires.

@Naepalm  Sometimes you just can't see what's right in front of you!

@darlicious wow thats quite the job, great job on making it clear!

@AE_Collector Yesterday when this was originally posted I couldn't find it either. So I totally think this is plausible. 

@darlicious 

LOL... it wasn’t there...I swear! Then this morning it was! If only I was a potential New Customer! I do have a couple of potential referrals who were waiting for a promo but they may have given up by now.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector......heres a step by step guide......go to plans.....top right corner of your screen.Screenshot_20200506-073422~2.pngScreenshot_20200506-073507~2.pngScreenshot_20200506-073524~2.pngScreenshot_20200506-074455~2.pngScreenshot_20200506-075200.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

@darlicious 

Not even a separate discussion here open the community about it? I looked twice on the plans page and didn’t see it. I see the 500 Mb bonus on the $35 plan making it 1.5 or 2 Gb with autopay. 

AE_Collector

Unofficial thread

Front page

Details

@Naepalm 

That is understood, I just happened to take a look at the home page last night...twice in fact and saw nothing about this for some reason. Yet I went back this morning (May 6) and it is there. Strange. 
<edit> No, I take that back, it isn’t there without knowing the flash sale link. I don’t get this, why run a flash sale that no one can see? 

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Naepalm 

Where is that May 5 - 7 Signup for second month free posted? I’m in BC and I don’t see that on the PM home page and there is nothing here in the community announcements.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector its on the main page. But it is only for new signups. So if you are signing up another phone awesome but if not then its not for us 😞

@darlicious 

Not even a separate discussion here open the community about it? I looked twice on the plans page and didn’t see it. I see the 500 Mb bonus on the $35 plan making it 1.5 or 2 Gb with autopay. 

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector

It's on the plans page.....you got left out of the loop!

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Naepalm 

Where is that May 5 - 7 Signup for second month free posted? I’m in BC and I don’t see that on the PM home page and there is nothing here in the community announcements.

AE_Collector

It doesn't matter where you are for this offer, but you can go to https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/flash-sale-05052020 . There's no annoucement to accompany this offer.

@Naepalm 

AE_Collector

@pun2three 

I think you may have gotten confused. 

This offer is only for new Public Mobile users that registered their email between May 5th and 7th. It has nothing to do with this thread.

IMG_20200505_103617_313.jpg

 This is from the front page of the PMM websitw you have to go to flash sale to inout your email but only if you are a new customer. 

pun2three

Hi,

I replied to this message and received a confirmation but it was not loaded to my account. my previous plan was reloaded instead.

@Maggie2019 

If he was on the $40 plan for the first month and has just changed to $25 for the second month, the 45 day minimum time as a customer for this offer may not have been met. Some put so much effort into getting something that they didn't automatically receive without first deciding  if they REALLY want it or not. If a change was just made from $40/5Gb to $25/1Gb, is this person really convinced that $35/3Gb is the sweet spot? Dropping 4 out of 5 Gb to save $15 doesn't sound like someone who would be happier going back up by $10 to $35 to have 3Gb but who knows.... Maybe.

AE_Collector

@Maggie2019 

Have your friend check that he/she is signed up for autopay and contact the moderators to ask. The offer expires April 30th so they should do this immediately.

Maggie2019

I know someone that didn't get the promo that is on 25.00 plan. Is there a way for them to receive the message. It's his first month on the 25.00 plan and previously he was on the 40.00 plan. 

@rdbarnier103 uses @JoyLuck suggestions but since you can't remember your email or password. Contact the moderators directly through private message here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Give them a new email address if you no longer have access to the old on, sell them for a temporary password and take a picture of the voucher and ask them to add it for you.  

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe.

@rdbarnier103 

What happens when you dial 611 to apply the voucher? Did you just buy it. Sometimes it takes 24 hours to apply.

If you are still having problems with the voucher contact a moderator for assistance.

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

@rdbarnier103 wrote:

Hello

I forgot the email and password i used to set up my account and i want to pay my bill with a voucher.

I tried 611 as i used to, but nothing happened.

I would like to try paying online with a voucher

Here is my number XXX-XXX-YYYY

Don't post your personal info here....sheesh !! This is a public forum and as such, anyone can see it...even the bad guys.

@rdbarnier103 

Please choose 3 vertical dots to edit out your number. This is a public forum.

dots.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.