cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New subscription

6Aman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there , i am using public mobile sim from last two years . I want to get new deal of 40gb for 40$. I want that deal with no 90 day subscription. Please reply@

7 REPLIES 7

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@6Aman wrote:

Hi there, as I mentioned i am using public mobile from last more than 2 years and now i want to change my subscription to 40gb for 40$ with 90 day subscription. But i do not want to get 90 day subscription i want to pay monthly 40$ for 40gb . Please reply 

@6Aman Unfortunately you cannot have the 40GB for $40 unless you sign up for 90 day subscription. If you really don't want to sign up for 90 days you will have to pay the advertised $45.

@6Aman - please note we are not public mobile representatives here in the community forum; we are customers like you.

The only plans available to switch to for existing customers are found in your My Account under the Subscription area. So go there to see what is available for you.

Remember, best to 'change on next renewal' not 'change now' or you will get charged for the new plan without getting money back from the current cycle you are already in (no prorating).

@6Aman 

You can change your plans via self service account. 

Unfortunately, as mentioned in my previous post, if you want to pay monthly for this plan, you will not get $5/month discount, so you will be paying $45 for the plan monthly.  90 day subscription offers the $5/month discount, so you will be paying $120 for 90 days.  There is no way around this.  

P.S. I will merge your two posts since the same question. 

6Aman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, as I mentioned i am using public mobile from last more than 2 years and now i want to change my subscription to 40gb for 40$ with 90 day subscription. But i do not want to get 90 day subscription i want to pay monthly 40$ for 40gb . Please reply 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@6Aman 

Just to clarify....  are you an existing customer?  Or a previous customer wanting to activate a new account?  

The new deal for 40 GB of 5G data requires 90 days subscription.  If you want monthly subscription, you will need to pay $45 per 30 days.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

How to change plans

KennethJAdams_0-1696708245429.png

Then go to Change Subscription. 

KennethJAdams_1-1696708245423.png

Then choose the one you want. There will be 2 options. Change immediately or at the end of cycle. Change it for the end of the cycle. Meaning it will change next month and you won't lose anything you've already paid for this month.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@6Aman 

Login to your account on the self serve portal. Go to the subscription and add-on’s tab and hit change subscription. It will then show you all the available plans, choose the one you want and choose to either renew now or on next renewal. If you can afford to wait I’d suggest to change on next renewal so you don’t lose out on money you’ve already spent.

Need Help? Let's chat.