cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New rewards system

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Not sure if this has been brought up before , but with new reward system . Would it not be nice to have option to automatically apply points to bill once 15points has  been earned. I know for me I like with old rewards that I don’t have to apply my rewards they just automatically get added on for each renewal saving me a step .. and since it takes typically 2 to 3 months of service to earn $15 points to use … how many customers forget there even earning these points and forget about them altogether, or is that the whole POINT  and hope from a business perspective on PM part .

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 

I somewhat agree with what you’re saying.

There will undoubtedly be customers who have activated since January 2022, or who unscrupulously moved to the new point system, who will completely forget that they have points building up, and may never redeem those points toward services or add-ons.

Now, is public mobile banking on this hope, probably not, but I bet you someone mentioned it in one of their meetings as another ‘pro’ toward developing the new public point system.

By the way, I don’t think you’ll ever get anyone to admit that.

🤣🤣🤣

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Handy1  nice suggestion.

But here, Autopay will fail, I think Auto-Reward  will fail too 🤣

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 - automatic would nice, even an option to turn that on or off depending on what the customer wants.

Hey, this is a self-managed model, so we gotta do more ourselves to reap the benefits around here. 😉

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Handy1   honest I guess they won't

Reasons are 

1. there are options for other redemptions, not just bill credit

2. Also, idea of all these points system, at least to the businesses, if you forgot the redeem, the businesses love that.  People would have canceled the account before using all the rewards, businesses gain as well.  The point system is designed to the advantage of the business, not customers

Need Help? Let's chat.