cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New promotional plans

tropicalhaz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How often do new plans get loaded to our account? Does it depend on your existing plan as to what plans get loaded? Does PM offer deals like Back to School, Black Friday, Boxing Day, etc. 

6 REPLIES 6

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I can't see a scenario where Public Mobile would give a targeted offer to downgrade. That just doesn't make any business sense. For downgrade options you need to hope for an off the shelf offer for existing customers.

I don't understand why they still have so many new customer restricted offers now that's we're all on the new points system anyway.

tropicalhaz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My issue is being able to downgrade... for now it doesn't seem like those options are being offered on my account. I guess all I can do is wait and see if there are future promos..

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tropicalhaz  it’s all very random when PM changes plans . You will see it on the site and as of late it appears PM is making tailored plans to certain folks in there accounts that not everyone gets . But yes they do typically have Black Friday / x mas plans and back to school plans for both new and existing . Infact there’s a back to school plan on the site right now for both new and existing customers 

Handy1_0-1722296278482.png

@tropicalhaz 

Public mobile has switched to personalized plan offers for existing customers.  Each existing customers will get different options to change to.  The bad news is that it seems that most of the plans offered to existing customers cost more than their existing plan.  Hopefully, PM will change this policy and allow customers to downgrade their plans to lower cost.  

Public mobile does offer Black Friday and Boxing deals, but it does seem that the better deals are offered to new activations/customers. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

When PM management decides to.

I do not believe there is a rule. Some 'exciting' plans (for NEW customers ONLY) could be put in place for Christmas...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @tropicalhaz 

no particular timeline, there could be new plans every week, but there could also be no new plans at all for a month

but gernally there are Black Friday and Boxing days deals for existing subscribers.  

But they don't have Back to School for existing subscribers

Need Help? Let's chat.