cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan predictions:

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Here's a few plan predictions I hope to see in the future.

$15 500 MB 

$25 1.5 GB

$30 3 GB

$35 5 GB

$40 7-8 GB

$50 12 GB

$60 15 GB

$75 Unlimited 3G data up to 25 GB then 256 kbps. 

I know this is a dream, but I am wondering what anybody else's predictions.

8 REPLIES 8

og2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm happy with the current plans offered. I think PM will continue to offer similar plans as Koodo and the other third tier providers

Just a little over 1 year ago the plans were

$15/250MB > ||

$25/1GB > ||

$35/1.5GB* > $35/3GB

$40/5GB > ||

$50/8.5GB > $50/10.5GB

*new $70/15.5GB

I think a better solution would be to work on reducing your phone bill. PM gives customers the opportunity to do that. The more rewards accumulated, the cheaper the plans become... I am on the $25 plan for $15. If I were to upgrade to the $35 plan I'm only paying $25/3GB

At the moment I would have a better plan compared to:

$15/500MB

$25/1.5GB

I like the idea of unlimited data on the $70 plan after the $15.5GB is consumed

LeePublic

@Yummy I agree, this could be another potential solution instead of introducing new plans or bumping the data buckets. I would love to have roll over data, at least 1-2 months that could be rolled over. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What I would like to see is data left overs from monthly allowance carry over from month to month until anniversary and then reset to initial value. Maybe not on expensive plans but at least on $15/$25 plans.

That way users of cheaper plans could get used on having data and when they run out buy add-on to continue addiction.

LeePublic

@barndoor I think you plan scenario is the most likely to take place. Bumping the $15 to 500 MB, maybe. $25 with an extra 500 MB, likely, $35 and $40 plans, bump with an extra 1 GB, $50 add 2 GB and $70 1-2 GB boost.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech wrote:

(many people here got this plan basically for free after all the reward  🙂  )

what percentage of people with that plan would that really apply to ? I know of a couple here that have said they have zero $15 plans but spread over all customers are there really that many ? 

Easy to reduce your bill by 20% on the $15  as opposed to, say the  $40  but would it not be considered a starting point plan as well  where people give  it a try and may move up the plan scale if they get along ok ? 

$15 -500 mb with autopay

$25- 1.5g with ap

$35 -4g with ap

$40- 6g with ap

$50-12g with ap

$70 -18g with ap

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic wrote:

Here's a few plan predictions I hope to see in the future.

$15 500 MB 

$25 1.5 GB

$30 3 GB

$35 5 GB

$40 7-8 GB

$50 12 GB

$60 15 GB

$75 Unlimited 3G data up to 25 GB then 256 kbps. 

I know this is a dream, but I am wondering what anybody else's predictions.

Prediction of same plans as Koodo but Public will get slow speed data.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LeePublic can't help you with much of that, other than to say that the first tier brands (Telus/Rogers/Bell) all offer something very close to your $75 plan.  It's $5 more at $80, but also ups the full-speed data bucket from your requested 25GB of 3G-speed data up to 30GB of full-speed 4G/5G data, as well as including your requested unlimited throttled data after that point.  Food for thought if you need a large plan.

srlawren_0-1632525214321.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I doubt they will bring back $30... Also, I think they will leave $15 as is.. afterall, it's not a money making plan for them...(many people here got this plan basically for free after all the reward  🙂  )

Need Help? Let's chat.