cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan not taking effect - same cost as what's supposed to be my old plan

bakedpotates
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The new plan hasn't taken effect for 3 months. I tried the incognito and refreshing but it still shows my old plan. And I'm still being charged my "old" plan. The new plan is shown to start on the next cycle but the date keeps changing when that day comes.

Any ideas on how to switch over to the new plan? 

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@bakedpotates 

Here's what I would recommend , a couple of days before your next cycle renewal, perform an immediate plan change to be desired plan.

But be certain you are not actually on it now and seeing outdated information on self-serve.

Ask the customer support agents to confirm what plan you're on - they can tell you.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bakedpotates  

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675634266056.png

For most up to date account info

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@bakedpotates - are you getting any credits added to you Available Funds area? If so, this may have been a promo that acts this way.

If you are getting charged the old plan, and not refreshing after clicking the arrow circle below, then connect with the CSA agents to check why it is doing this after selecting to change on next renewal.

esjliv_0-1675256565571.png

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bakedpotates if you login to My Account,  check Plan and Addon page, what is it showing on the Plan Details there?? the old or new?

Also, check Payment history page, there will be w lines for each renewal, one line showing the data allocated for your plan, is that the old or new data amount shown there??

Need Help? Let's chat.