cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone

Nancykha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter’s phone is not working so I need to get her a new phone. How do I get public mobile and the eSIM working on her new phone ?

4 REPLIES 4

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Nancykha 

She will need to download the PM app login to her account on her new phone and purchase a new eSIM but it is way easier if her old phone have the regular SIM…just pop it out and put it in her new phone.

Existing customers don't need to use the Public Mobile app.  The website should work fine.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Nancykha 

She will need to download the PM app login to her account on her new phone and purchase a new eSIM but it is way easier if her old phone have the regular SIM…just pop it out and put it in her new phone.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Nancykha most phone you that that sells official for Canadian Market should work in PM.  Specially, phone works for Bell and Telus will work here

for eSIM, you just need to download PM app on the new phone, go to Profile page and But Som card there and choose eSim. You might have trouble to login because of the 2FA.  Select Didn't receive code and then Send email

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Nancykha 

Once you purchase her a new phone, just go to her account and purchase a new eSIM IF the phone can handle one. If not, you can pick up a physical SIM card off Amazon for $4.99

To purchase a eSIM, go into her account online, then to Profile on the left side, then you will see this box.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1719186039266.png

Next you can purchase a eSIM for $5. It's that easy. Then just follow the instructions on how to install it.

Need Help? Let's chat.