cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activations only!

Amber75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm getting really tired of all the best plans being made available to new activations only. I get that Public/Telus doesn't want to lose money with clients "down-grading' their plans, but they are going to lose clients completely to competing companies! You've already taken our loyalty and autopay points, at least give us the freedom to choose the plan that best suits our needs! PM you can do better!!

4 REPLIES 4

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Totally agree. Public Mobile used to be about the "public", all of us together for a better service. Now it's no different than the rest.

We need Ryan Reynolds' phone carrier here more than ever now, too bad he sold it.

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Speaking from experience, you can ask a support agent to put you on an new activation plan and they *might* do it for you depending on how you approach them. I was debating leaving and they gave me a new activation plan when i asked politely, they dont have to, but its worth a shot. You can ask them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Amber75 

Unfortunately all carriers are using this tactic to lure new members.

Keep your eyes on upcoming deals for existing members each month.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Amber75 , you could try to take that message to the support team, with a spoonful of sugar of course.  I will patiently wait it out.  The constant in the telecom universe is data bucket expansion without price increase.  

Need Help? Let's chat.