cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rewards System

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi I am on the new rewards system I was wondering where a list for community rewards winners for june is I didn't receive any points ,I know I was in the top 6 or 7 which should have been good for 10 bucks/points

13 REPLIES 13

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Glad to hear! Same thing happened to me the first month back but seemed to be fine after that.

MrSpock

@hTideGnow yea I hope not, things don't seem to be finding there way to my rewards account ,oh well give me practice speaking to the agents 😕

HI @MrSpock   finally!!  I hope they fix it and there is no need to bug them again next month  🙂

@MrSpock happy to know.  Better late than never  🤣

MrSpock

@softech @JL9 @hTideGnow @@@All is good cs agents responded they were very accommodating points were added thanks for your help!

MrSpock

@hTideGnow yes I just did,it will probably take days before I get a reply, I have the feeling they might be busy ha ha , will let you know before I disappear too 🙄

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @MrSpock   you opened ticket with CS agent yet?

your missing points reminded me another top contributor last year.  He was for sure in the $10 range if not $15  He made a post and told us he didn't get the reward.  We never know how that turned out as he disappear since

Open ticket and hope you have better luck

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Are you basing the top 6 or 7 on bravos? That is one of many different factors of their secret criteria that they won't divulge, so it may not be indicative of your final rank, with that said it is safe to say you would definitely be getting a reward whether it is 5, 10 or even 15. So if you haven't received your "give back" points, I would connect with a CSA  to investigate that.I did the first couple months back bc it seemed to be delayed as well.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I received mine on July 5th this month

MrSpock

@softech oh well just have to wait for something official,I didn't even receive my 5 welcome points until I complained to customer service 

@MrSpock   Yes, for old reward, reward always in on 6th, 7th or 8th.   And yes, Jun reward on mine already, I am on the old system

MrSpock

@softech interesting , I know four different folks on the old rewards system that received thier june community rewards in thier account 7 or 8 days ago

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MrSpock   

@JL9   is on the new rewards system too.  He had a similar post back in May:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Have-your-community-rewards-hit-yet-this-...

For April reward, he got his April reward on the rewards portal on May 14 and March reward on April 12th

Yes, today is July 20, maybe @JL9 can share if he received his for Jun yet

Need Help? Let's chat.