cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rewards Points Program

jennlines
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have logged in to the new “My Rewards” site and my account plan cost is incorrect (by over $20 a month). I don’t want to enroll and have a new plan applied. Everything looks good under “My Account”. Anyone else experience this or have issues after enrolling?

Also are the old credits gone?

9 REPLIES 9

jennlines

Thank you! Should I contact someone directly regarding how my account plan cost displays on the rewards site? 

@jennlines here is a screen shot of my plan cost on my overview page

ShawnC13_0-1643130763256.png

Here is a shot of my plan cost on my rewards page ... sorry page is giving me an error and I can't get it. Got it if my phone

Screenshot_20220125-092132.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.  We’ve been alerted that an email was accidentally deployed to some customers in error. If you received an email confirming that you’ve joined our new Rewards program Public Points, please disregard it. 

We can confirm that joining Public Points is completely optional for all existing customers, and you have not been switched over to Public Points automatically. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Public Mobile Team. 🙂

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jennlines 

My plan amount shows correctly in the rewards section, and always has. I would recommend that you get in touch with a PM agent about this.

jennlines

Thank you for the information!

jennlines

Thank you for the reply and information!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jennlines the cost of the plan under the myrewards is an error.  It was like that in the rewards tab of the current program, it never showed the discount or "bundle" rate PM gave for the different services(talk, text, data)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jennlines , 

Yes, the new site is live.  But that doesn't mean you are on the new Reward system.  You will only be on the new system if you go to Join Public Points and opt in

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jennlines 

The old rewards are not gone, and the new points system is not even live yet.

That being said, you may wish to send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can look into the incorrect plan being reflected on the My Rewards page.

Include your full name, phone and account numbers, email address, and the 4-digit PIN (if you have it), to speed up the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.