cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New RAF ends Oct 31. Clue me in please.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

1. Almost 3 in a row. This one a test to see if new lower price plans are appealing?

2. Is it 5 x $5 or 6 x $5?

3. Last one had a lot of anomalies/disconnects!🥴

4. The 6 month phrase....what is that covering/preventing......or is there a typo error in one spot or another?

Current offer.

63E9C1F9-AE37-40E6-951F-A405120E4810.jpeg

Last offer. 

B8389B0E-5DD1-457C-B65C-34285E3D9E35.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8

HI@EdN   this is more an information email, there is no special link to activate this offer

So, if you have friend activating, just give them your friend referral code as usual.   Of course, when next month comes, make sure you see the extra $5

See pic above for “current” offer. No one will send a link as it shows their email address. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@EdN 

It's an email sent out to customers. It applies to all customers. One bonus referral per customer however as a new referred customer you may be the referred and the referrer receiving 2×$5 for 5 or/maybe 6 months (I would count on 5.) For some reason I never get these promotional emails from pm on either of my account's emails.

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can you supply a link to the October refer a friend promotion? I can't seem to find it on the PM site

HI @CountyDownIeUk   the Christmas special Friend referral was 6 x $5 ($30 total)

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Shoot.....I did not mean to do a duplicate post. I checked for one before I posted it. 

@hTideGnow 

@RossN 

I do believe I had a 6 x $5 = $30 each for both parties last year. Any one remember?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CountyDownIeUk   maybe the 6 months means it gives the newly join one month chance of suspension?  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk I can't believe the six months was a mistake Public wouldn't do that lol 🤣

Need Help? Let's chat.