New Plan! $50 60GB 5G

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 9.40.21 AM.png

The New Plans are:

• $19 1GB 4G Plan (Unchanged)
  • $23 6GB 4G Plan (Unchanged)
  • $30 15GB 4G Plan (Unchanged)
  • $34 15GB 5G Canada-US Plan (Unchanged)
  • $34 50GB 5G Plan (Unchanged)
  • $39 80GB 5G Plan (REMOVED)
  • $39 50GB 5G Canada-US Plan (Unchanged)
  • $44 80GB 5G Canada-US Plan (REMOVED)
  • $50 60GB 5G Plan (NEW)

So now there is only 2 Canada-US plans, and the plans offerings are worse now.

6 REPLIES 6

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think the plans are ok.  yes, not as gooe as earlier, but summer usually slow months and they wont' give good deals this time. 

you might be looking forward for Back to School deals, but PM never have good news in late Aug/early Sept.  Next great deal time would be Black Friday.  

To me, I think it is good, they pretty much set the $34 -15GB as a default one.  It was still $30 - 3GB around 18 months ago

Would be nice if both $19 and $23 are open to everyone.  

TheSterlinger

Slowly plans are getting more and more expensive and without the option of downgrading. Your only option is to stay at whatever you have if it's a good deal or go up in price when the time is right.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@fixin1 , you should be paying attention to the unadvertised deals as well considering that is where the excitement is.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Texted-an-offer-for-a-data-plan-40GB-data...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Shrinkflation???  I have the $34/50GB CAN-US plan.  On most months, I would not be able to tell the difference if I was on the $34/15GB CAN-US plan.  I can't really get excited one way or the other.  What I would prefer to see is a McDonald's value meal with a full size sandwich go back to $5 which is probably never going to happen. 

fixin1

@hTideGnow - Just worse offerings on the Highest data plan. Used to be $39 and have 20GB more and now $50 ($21 more) and there is 20GB Less.

Yes, the others are really competitive and it is fine.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @fixin1  

they still have a cheap $34 Canada-US plan as well as a $39 , I think the choice offering now is ok

Need Help? Let's chat.