cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 5G Plans

hendy49
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see options for a new 5G plan for $34.00 that offer US calling.  When I try to upgrade my service to this plan I don't get the option. I don't get any options that include US calling. Surely Public Mobile treats it's existing customers at least as well as new. 

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hendy49 

no need to ask Support for plan change, the $34 Candaa-US plan is finally here for existing subscribers

Login My Account using Incognito mode and check the Change Subscription page and you can schedule the change using Change on Renewal (preferred way) or Change Now (you will not get partial refund with current cycle)

softech_0-1709068689560.png

Slongstaff79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was given the option and switched to the $40 75g plan, I saw in the community there are 2 different ones for $40 one for new customers and one for existing!

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@hendy49 That's a new customer only plan. There are Canada/US options for existing customers though; the next from a spend perspective is $40/month for 75GB of Canada/US data, and unlimited calling and texting to/from the US and Canada.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@hendy49 

yes, it is a new activation only plan.  However, you can try and ask if support agent can help you to change to that plan.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.