cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network connection issue

elizabethlynn19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It seems reading through all these messages that this is more like a facebook group where we lodge our complaints and the admin doesnt get back.  It would appear I'm not the only one experiencing network issues.  I cant call or text or recieve calls or texts.  I paid my regular monthly fee yesterday, the money was removed from my account and yet I still dont have any connection and cannot make or recieve calls and texts.  It's been more than 24 hours.  Very dissatisfied.  

6 REPLIES 6

elizabethlynn19

My boyfriend and I are both with public mobile, both due the same day.  His phone works fine mine doesnt.  I have breast cancer and kinda need for the cross to have access to me and vice versa

elizabethlynn19

Its active, I paid my bill yesterday, zero service interruption 

elizabethlynn19

I've been chatting with the robot since I paid my cell bill yesterday.  I had everything working just fine on dec 19, paid on dec 20 and it has not worked once.  Simon is useless and *611 is useless 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@elizabethlynn19 

I read those comments on FB too…most are rants and funny because most of them are not computer savvy because PM is an online service. Staff can only be reach by chat or pm.

There could be a chance that there is an outage in your area and this could happen to any carrier…eg. Rogers.

Check outage map:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@elizabethlynn19 

You should try reaching to a Customer Support Agent, using the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first..

Ask them to look into your sim card and provisions.

Have you tried restarting your phone, since you made your last payment,?

Try clicking on the reactivate button, from inside your account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

For starters, dial 611 to get status report on your account. Is it Active or something else ?

Need Help? Let's chat.