cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need urgent help

Asad2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I recently activated an esim from a different account , but because of some error, I was not able to add that esim to my mom’s phone, now she has no access to the sim or the number(we don’t even know the complete number), and the number is activated, can we somehow get the esim back?

we need the sim, but she is not able to login, tried forgot password and putting incorrect pins, but nothing is working.

we either need the sim back, or need to cancel any further auto payments for that simcard.

please help.

6 REPLIES 6

@Asad2 

Did you dial 1-855-4PUBLIC and see what the current status of your account?

It is still subscribed/activated?

You will need all the credentials for the CS_Agent to help you access her account.

@Asad2 wrote:

I have tried, the esim was never downloaded to the phone, there is no “turn on this line”

I have used esim’s before, never faced this issue

@Asad2 , and no QR Code to scan in the welcome email?

Asad2

I have tried, the esim was never downloaded to the phone, there is no “turn on this line”

I have used esim’s before, never faced this issue

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Asad2 wrote:

Hello, I recently activated an esim from a different account , but because of some error, I was not able to add that esim to my mom’s phone, now she has no access to the sim or the number(we don’t even know the complete number), and the number is activated, can we somehow get the esim back?

we need the sim, but she is not able to login, tried forgot password and putting incorrect pins, but nothing is working.

we either need the sim back, or need to cancel any further auto payments for that simcard.

please help.

@Asad2 , is there a QR Code that you can scan in the welcome email? What type of error was received? Have you tried resetting the network settings & rebooting the phone. Depending on the error this was worked for some people & can you see in in cellular settings the option to “ Turn On This Line “ (for iPhone ), (I am not positive where the setting is on a different phone to turn it on, possibly ‘Turn on your eSIM under Mobile Network’) ?

Turn On This Line

Edit: If none of those then please use @Handy1 suggestion to send a private message to CS_Agent for help. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Asad2  Please submit with support using this direct link to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Asad2

Basically I don’t have the number, nor the sim, nor have the eversafe id made…

if only I can get the sim number back or get the autopaents cancelled, anything works for me.

Need Help? Let's chat.