cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to login to My Account without OTP

J_Singh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I made a new Community account to ask this question as I cannot log in to my original account with the associated Public Mobile number. I have lost my Public Mobile sim card so cannot receive the OTP needed to login into my Account to make any changes such as changing the number at which to receive the OTP, ordering a new SIM/eSIM or pausing the account.

Please help

2 REPLIES 2

J_Singh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, although some of the instructions provided were not specific to my issue the workarounds you mentioned to get the OTP over email worked. Seems that the UI on the Eversafe login page needs to be updated to list options more upfront and clearly.

Thanks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @J_Singh 

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system and you need to complete the setup

Since you have not created an EverSafe id yet,  you won't be able complete the part to link your My Account with the EverSafe ID, that needs a working phone with a working PM sim using SMS.  (Sending the code to email would not be a choice until  EverSafe id is fully setup) 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

And for ordering sim card,
Need Help? Let's chat.