cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay has stopped working!??

Sheckbert05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Auto pay stopped working on my daughters phone which is in my name several months ago which baffled me. Now today which was my monthly renewal, it stopped on mine. I just don’t understand!  The money is always there. It just doesn’t make any sense. And when I go in to do it manually it does not work work either… so I end up having to buy a voucher which is a total pain in the a$$. And my boyfriend has had nothing but issues trying to switch over to PB. At this point I’m about ready to switch us over to another provider. Can anyone please give me some insight to this or help!? TIA!

9 REPLIES 9

If services have stopped then to avoid the account log in, dial 611 on the phone or the toll free from any phone to enter vouchers. Or if you know the 4 digit account pin then you can use the registered credit card. You can buy vouchers in lots of stores and a few online places.

There's also the real time payment option in a few stores.

Sheckbert05

Based on replies to my post, I feel like people are not reading it correctly. No offense intended.  The auto pay has stopped COMPLETELY on my daughters phone several months ago and I cannot even go and make a payment manually unless it is with a voucher. Now it is happening with mine. Whether it is on my laptop, my phone (browser or app). 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sheckbert05  Another option would be to get a voucher and 611 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sheckbert05  Yes, the autopay could just fail, and  even agent cannot explain  😞

And since it is prepaid, the service will just stopped, this is the main problem of a prepaid carrier

to make sure no interruption, some people will manually pay ahead of the renewal date. 

@Sheckbert05 wrote:

My auto pay is in and has been in. That is my frustration. And the fact that when I go in and try to pay manually it still will not take payment.  

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Did you try paying through calling 611 or 1-855-478-2542?

@Sheckbert05 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Sheckbert05

My auto pay is in and has been in. That is my frustration. And the fact that when I go in and try to pay manually it still will not take payment.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sheckbert05  

Turn  auto pay  on 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1685723658613.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

Need Help? Let's chat.